With the Superbowl now finally over, it’s time for both teams and their fans to start looking towards the future. That means the NFL Draft. Here is The 3 Point Conversions mock draft second edition:
1) Arizona Cardinals: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State-Bosa’s ability to get to the quarterback is too much to pass on. Power, speed and footwork make him difficult to block one on one.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Quinnen Williams, DE, Alabama-Williams’ versatility makes him very valuable. Don’t be fooled by his size, he’s very nimble and has a great first step. He can get to the quarterback in a hurry.
3) New York Jets: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson-There is a premium on getting to the quarterback and Ferrell is one of the best in the draft.
4) Oakland Raiders: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston-The Raiders defense needs help all over but addressing the the defensive trenches is a good start with a disruptive force like Oliver.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Andraez “Greedy” Williams, CB, LSU-Getting a potential lock down corner is a must in this pass happy league. Willians is a ball hawk with great hands and can take the ball away (hence the nickname).
6) New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio St.–The Giants get their heir apparent to Eli Manning. He’ll get a season to learn before taking over as the new franchise signal caller.
7) Jacksonville Jaguars: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma-The Blake Bortles experiment mercifully comes to an end. Murray will breathe some life into this offense. Size not withstanding, he has all the tools be be successful.
8) Detroit Lions:Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan-The defense needs help and a replacement for productive but oft injured Ziggy Ansah. Gary will bring toughness and speed off the edge.
9) Buffalo Bills: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama-You have your franchise quarterback in Josh Allen. Now you need to protect him. Williams will be a fixture from day one for the next 10 years, much to Allen’s liking.
10) Denver Broncos: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia-Their pass rush is elite but need better coverage in the secondary. Baker is a big and physical corner who can cover. Adding another piece to an already good defense.
11) Cincinnati Bengals: Devin White, ILB, LSU-The Bengals need a quarterback to lead the defense and White is that kind of player. A tackling machine who can cover sideline to sideline.
12) Green Bay Packers: Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson– The defense needs help up front and the massive Lawrence can plug up the middle. He will allow linebackers clear shots at running backs and quarterbacks.
13) Miami Dolphins: Jeffrey Simmons, DT, Mississippi State-They have been hurting in the middle since Ndamukong Suh left. Simmons can have that type of impact. Good hands, strong and surprising quickness.
14) Atlanta Falcons: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn-A supreme run stuffer in the middle for a team that had a hard time stopping the run. He will help everyone around him.
15) Washington Redskins: N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State-The Redskins need weapons on the outside and Harry is just that. His size and catch radius make him a prime target.
16) Carolina Panthers: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington-They haven’t been the same since Josh Norman left. Murphy doesn’t wow you but does everything you need and is extremely intelligent. Covers, tackles and reacts very well.
17) Cleveland Browns: Greg Little, OT, Mississippi-They have the skill positions covered. Now it’s time to focus on the offensive line. Little will protect Baker Mayfield’s blindside.
18) Minnesota Vikings: Josh Allen, OLB/DE, Kentucky-Adding talent to a good group. Allen can make plays all over the field and can rush the passer.
19) Tennessee Titans: Zach Allen, DE, Boston College-Pass rushers are at a premium and Allen can rush the passer. His relentless motor helps him track down plays from behind.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers: Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State-The back end of the defense needs attention and Oruwariye fills a need. He can cover and tackles in space.
21) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson-The Seahawks need to rebuild their defense. Starting up front is smart. Wilkins will help, especially against the run.
22) Baltimore Ravens: Jachai Polite, DE, Florida-The Ravens need players to rush the quarterback. Polite brings pressure off the edge and is a fiery competitor.
23) Houston Texans: Cody Ford, OG, Oklahoma-The Texans must sure up the interior of their offensive line. They get the best guard available. He’ll help with the run and brings a nasty attitude with him.
24) Oakland Raiders: Montez Sweat, OLB/DE, Mississippi State-With their second first round pick, they address the linebacker, edge rusher position. They are hoping to replace the player they traded away in Khalil Mack.
25) Philadelphia Eagles: Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, CB, Florida-They had so many injuries in the secondary. Time for some fresh legs. Johnson is a big and physical player who loves to hit.
26) Indianapolis Colts: Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama-Defense is a priority and Davis can make plays from the interior. The Colts keep adding talent.
27) Oakland Raiders: AJ Brown, WR, Mississippi-After addressing the defense with their first two picks, they turn to offense. After trading away Amari Cooper, they get his replacement.
28) Los Angeles Chargers: Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State-They have the edge rushers covered but need interior production. Jones can do that with strength.
29) Kansas City Chiefs: Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame-With a prolific offense in place, their defense needs some tweaking. The secondary needs the most help and Love is a quality cover corner and has a high football IQ.
30) Green Bay Packers: Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech-The Packers continue to address the defensive line. Ferguson is a pass rush specialist and something they desperately need.
31) Los Angeles Rams: Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama-Even a Super Bowl contender can improve. Thompson adds talent to a team that needs help on the back end.
32) New England Patriots: Irv Smith Jr, TE, Alabama-Rob Gronkowski can’t play forever and a replacement is necessary for Brady. Smith can block with the best of them and a deceptive receiver.
33) Arizona Cardinals-Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
34) Indianapolis Colts-Kelvin Harmon, WR, North Carolina State
35) Oakland Raiders-Devin Bush Jr, ILB, Michigan
36) San Francisco 49ers-Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
37) New York Giants-Trey Adams, OT, Washington
38) Jacksonville Jaguars-Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
39) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson
40) Buffalo Bills-Jerry Tillary, DT, Notre Dame
41) Denver Broncos-Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
42) Cincinnati Bengals-Alize Mack, TE, Notre Dame
43) Detroit Lions-Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
44) Green Bay Packers-Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College
45) Atlanta Falcons-Oshane Ximines, OLB/DE, Old Dominion
46) Washington Redskins-Will Grier, QB, West Virginia
47) Carolina Panthers-Elgton Jenkins, OC, Mississippi State
48) Miami Dolphins-Ryan Finley, QB, North Carolina State
49) Cleveland Browns-Isaiah Buggs, DT, Alabama
50) Minnesota Vikings-David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
51) Tennessee Titans-Marquis Brown, WR, Oklahoma
52) Pittsburgh Steelers-Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
53) Houston Texans-Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
54) Philadelphia Eagles-Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
55) Houston Texans-Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia
56) New England Patriots-Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
57) Philadelphia Eagles-Connor McGovern, OC, Penn State
58) Indianapolis Colts-Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
59) Dallas Cowboys-Erik McCoy, OC, Texas A&M
60) Los Angeles Chargers-Jonathan Abrams, S, Mississippi State
61) New England Patriots-Michael Jackson, CB, Miami
62) Kansas City Chiefs-Tre Lamar, ILB, Clemson
63) Kansas City Chiefs-Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
64) New Orleans Saints-TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa
65) Arizona Cardinals-Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
66) Oakland Raiders-Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M
67) San Francisco 49ers-Saivion Smith, CB, Alabama
68) New York Jets-DK Metcalf, WR, Mississippi
69) Jacksonville Jaguars-David Sills, WR, West Virginia
70) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
71) Denver Broncos-Marvell Tell III, S, USC
72) Cincinnati Bengals-Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern
73) New England Patriots-Darryl Williams, OG, Mississippi State
74) Buffalo Bills-Beau Benzschawel, , OG, Wisconsin
75) Green Bay Packers-David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State
76) Washington Redskins-De’Andre Walker, OLB, Georgia
77) Carolina Panthers-Joe Jackson, DE, Miami
78) Miami Dolphins-Martez Ivey, OG, Florida
79) Atlanta Falcons-Treyvon Mullen, CB, Clemson
80) Cleveland Browns-David Dowell, S, Michigan State
81) Minnesota Vikings-Marlon Davidson, DE, Auburn
82) Tennessee Titans-Vosean Joseph, OLB, Florida
83) Pittsburgh Steelers-Blace Brown, CB, Troy
84) Detroit Lions-Chase Winovich, OLB, Michigan
85) Indianapolis Colts-Michael Deiter, OG, Wisconsin
86) Seattle Seahawks-Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State
87) Dallas Cowboys-Gerald Willis III, DT, Miami
88) Baltimore Ravens-Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
89) Houston Texans-Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State
90) Cleveland Browns-Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio State
91) Chicago Bears-Jazz Ferguson, WR, Northwestern State
92) Los Angeles Chargers-Michael Jordan, OG, Ohio State
93) Jacksonville Jaguars-Jalen Jelks, DE, Oregon
94) Kansas City Chiefs-Corbin Kaufusi, DE, BYU
95) New York Jets-Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma
96) Arizona Cardinals-Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State
97) San Francisco 49ers- Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
98) New York Jets-Michael Pinckney, OLB, Miami
99) Oakland Raiders-Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn
100) Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn
101) New York Giants-Lorenzo Neal, DT, Purdue
102) Jacksonville Jaguars-Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
103) Cincinnati Bengals-Jalen Thompson, S, Washington State
104) Detroit Lions-Nasir Adderley, CB, Delaware
105) Buffalo Bills-Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia
106) Denver Broncos-Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
107) Green Bay Packers-Cameron Smith, ILB, USC
108) Carolina Panthers-Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
109) Miami Dolphins-Montrae Hartage, CB, Northwestern
110) Atlanta Falcons-Bunchy Stallings, , OG, Kentucky
111) Green Bay Packers-Anfernee Jennings, OLB, Alabama
112) Cleveland Browns-Christian Miller, ILB, Alabama
113) Minnesota Vikings-Dru Samia, OG, Oklahoma
114) Tennessee Titans-Greg Gaines, DT, Washington
115) Pittsburgh Steelers-Emmanuel Butler, WR, Northern Arizona
116) Philadelphia Eagles-Andre James, OT, UCLA
117) Indianapolis Colts-Kris Boyd, CB, Texas
118) Seattle Seahawks-Jordan Brailford, DE, Oklahoma State
119) Dallas Cowboys-JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
120) Baltimore Ravens-Otaro Alaka, ILB, Texas A&M
121) Denver Broncos-Garrett Brumfueld, OG, LSU
122) New England Patriots-TJ Edwards, ILB, Wisconsin
123) Chicago Bears-Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas
124) Los Angeles Chargers-Ben Banogu, OLB, TCU
125) Los Angeles Rams-Carl Granderson, DE, Wyoming
126) Buffalo Bills-Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
127) New York Giants-Ross Pierschbacher, OG, Alabama